3BRacing.com strives to get your parts to you as soon as possible and will do anything within our control to make sure your order arrives to you safely and swiftly.
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please contact us at +1 (307) 200-4959 or mail us at [email protected] before placing an order.
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 US States
Orders $75 USD and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
April 29th Update: 3BRacing.com temporarily suspended International Shipping operations until further notice due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please visit 3BMoto.com for International Shipment inquiries of all Triple B Racing products.
3BRacing.com ships worldwide on a daily basis. We are happy to assist customers from around the globe. Please click Here for more information on International Shipping Terms And Conditions.
We understand that when you make an order, you want your Triple B Racing products as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. Though we do our best to ship out orders the same day they are placed, please allow 1-2 business days for all IN STOCK orders to be processed. We work hard to get your items to you quickly, so rest assured we will do all we can to ship your order out to you ASAP!
Please Note: Warehouse inventory levels change rapidly due to order volume. We will notify you right away via email if your order contains any out of stock or special order items that may add extended delays to your order. If you have a deadline (trackday, service appointment, etc) we advise that you contact us directly to
verify stock levels for the items in question. We keep some of the highest levels of inventory in the industry, but we currently do not guarantee stock levels on our website. Please contact us to verify stock levels.
3BRacing.com currently uses Fedex, UPS and USPS as shipping carriers. Many levels of ground or expedited air shipping methods are available during checkout.
Please Note: All shipping time estimates are referencing the actual carrier transit time and may only apply to the contiguous 48 US states.
Shipping Loss or Damage
Once the order leaves our warehouse we no longer have control of the package, and we recognize that shipping loss or damage is possible. We reserve the right to request a signature required option as well as shipping insurance from the shipping carrier in an attempt to ensure that you receive your order safely. We apologize if the addition of a required signature causes any inconvenience to you. If your order receives any damage during shipping, please take photos and contact the carrier right
away. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but we are happy to assist with any claims process necessary.
We offer several expedited shipping options (Overnight, 2nd Day, etc). These methods refer to transit time only, once the item leaves our warehouse. If you have ANY concerns with time frame, we always recommend that you contact us to ensure your items are in stock and ready to ship. Please note that expedited shipping only applies to orders that contain in stock items.
Please Note: Fedex, UPS and USPS expedited shipping methods do not typically include Saturday delivery without additional fees. For example: A package shipping via Fedex Overnight that leaves on a Friday, is technically scheduled for delivery on the next available business day (Monday). Please contact us if you require Saturday delivery, and we will be happy to assist you in upgrading to a Saturday delivery shipping method.
Shipping promotions, including any discounted or free shipping options apply to domestic shipments within the continental USA. Some oversized or unusually heavy orders/items may not be eligible for all shipping promotions, and will be communicated to you right away if your order contains these items.
Free Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Orders $75 USD and over shipping to a lower 48 contiguous United States address qualify for free shipping.
- Orders over $99.99 USD will qualify for free standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Orders $75 USD and over shipping to an APO address qualify for free shipping
- Orders given free shipping will typically be shipped via Ground (UPS, FedEx, OnTrac, or USPS)
- Shipping changes including intercepts, address change, and will call pick-up may be subject to a $10 Service fee per shipment
- Qualifying orders must select free ground shipping at checkout in order to receive promotion
- For orders outside the United States, please see International Orders
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
April 29th Update: 3BRacing.com temporarily suspended International Shipping until further notice due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit 3BMoto.com for International Shipment inquiries of all Triple B Racing products.
CURRENT USPS INTL RESTRICTIONS/CHANGES:
Effective April 10, 2020, the Postal Service has temporarily suspended international mail acceptance to destinations where the foreign postal operator has indicated that they are unable to process or deliver international mail or services originating from the United States. Therefore, 3BRacing.com is unable to utilize USPS for international shipments until this situation changes.
Please visit the USPS’ International Service Alerts page for the most up to date information.
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or with altered prices.
Returns / Exchanges
- You are responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. You are responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to 3BRacing.com upon delivery will be rejected.
- All other applicable conditions and terms of our Return & Refund Policy apply to international returns.
- For warranty claims please contact Triple B Customer Service. While Triple B will assist you with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. You will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested into your shopping cart and utilize our standard checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timelines will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information. International customers with questions can contact us for assistance via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at +1 (307) 200-4959.